Cancer Services is seeking volunteers! Will you help us?
We have openings for all types of volunteer work.
- Would you like to help us in the office? We need volunteers willing to commit 3-4 hours per week for reception and light office work.
- Do you have any special skills (such as art work, jewlry creation, card making, scrapbooking, etc…) that you could share at a workshop for interested cancer patients?
- Do you make any items (such as jewelry, notecards, scarves, hats, etc…) that you would be willing to donate for our newly formed “Survivors’ Boutique”?
- Would you like to help us care for our wigs? They need to be washed and styled.
- Would you like to help us sort out our mastectomy bras and prostheses?
- Would you like to help with our fundraisers (Lollapa Leprechaun, Run for the Money 8, Labor Day 5K, Purple Ribbon Sales)?
Cancer Services holds a volunteer training for all of our volunteers. If you are interested and would like to attend, please let us know. Also, feel free to print out our volunteer application form, and send it back to us.