Cancer Services is seeking volunteers! Will you help us?
We have openings for all types of volunteer work.
- Would you like to help us in the office? We need volunteers willing to commit 3-4 hours per week for reception and light office work.
- Do you have any special skills (such as art work, jewlry creation, card making, scrapbooking, etc…) that you could share at a workshop for interested cancer patients?
- Do you make any items (such as jewelry, notecards, scarves, hats, etc…) that you would be willing to donate for our newly formed “Survivors’ Boutique”?
- Would you like to help us care for our wigs? They need to be washed and styled.
- Would you like to help us sort out our mastectomy bras and prostheses?
- Would you like to help with our fundraisers (Lollapa Leprechaun, Run for the Money 8, Labor Day 5K, Purple Ribbon Sales)?
Cancer Services holds a volunteer training for all of our volunteers. If you are interested and would like to attend, please let us know.